Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Little Taiwan Cafe

The first Little Taiwan cafe I went to was Tampines Mall, Singapore in 1997. They closed down around 2004 I think and I couldn't find it anywhere else till I moved to Malaysia. Little Taiwan has an outlet in Pavilion, Sungei Wang, Avenue K, Midvalley and recently opened a new branch in Cineleisure Damansara. I love the latter location, which is just minutes away from where I live.

Candy: My favorite drink on the menu is Mint Pearl Milk Tea with extra peppermint. It's been my favorite since 1997. I love their salted crispy chicken too!

Josh: Mine is Mango Ice Blend. It would be perfect if they come up with Mango Smoothie though. Too bad for me I guess.

Mint Pearl Milk Tea

Candy, Josh & Vinka


To find out more, click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment