Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Popeye Chicken & Biscuit

See what I mean? What did I say about being LOVED in my last post? When you love the universe, the universal would love you back. It's the law of attractions :)

In Singapore, you could only get it in Changi Airport Terminal 1. In Malaysia, there's none at all until early 2009 at TTDI. Finally, they decided to open one in Cineleisure Damansara in 2010 :) Yup, thats the first meal we had on 1st Jan 2010!!

Candy: My favorite dish on the menu is Fish and Shrimps set with a Large Coleslaw. I don't know how it happens. Friends and families who know me well would find it weird. I'm more of a potato person than a veggie person, I wouldn't trade my potato for anything else. There's something about this coleslaw that I couldn't resist.

Popeye Packaging Box

To find out more, click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment