Monday, February 1, 2010

Katong Laksa 328

MMMMMmmmmmmm.. the aroma of the coconut, fragrance of the leaves and spoonful of enticing chilli makes you want to go back for moreeeeee!!!!!

First thing first, how did I came across this place?
Josh: I went to school at Ceylon Road, Katong Laksa is just less than 100 steps from my college.

Candy: Josh introduced me to Katong Laksa. To think about it, it's quite an irony. An Indonesian bringing a Singaporean to Singapore local delight, doesn't it sounds a little strange? Hahahhaa!!! Well, it doesn't really matter now.. I'm happy that I got my Katong Laksa!!!! It's better late than never right?

Whenever we go to Singapore, this would be the first thing we crave for and would be the first place we go to after checking in.

What do you normally order?
2 bowls of Laksa (medium) + 1 Rojak (you tiao only) + 2 iced barley


Laska (Medium Bowl)

Rojak (You Tiao only)


OOPS.. Josh is giving me the "DO NOT DISTURB" look

Alright... Moving On :P

No comments:

Post a Comment